Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Who pays these bills?

Argh! After a horrible day at work (and no, we're NOT going there!), I come home to find the HEAT on in the house!!! On 75 degrees, no less!!! DD immediately tattled on her older brother (yep, she's the tell all in the family), so I go back to his room, and he's in boxers. And nothing else. Now granted, it's FREEZING (for here) today. 55 degrees, with a wind chill of 51. But DS didn't have to work last night, and I know he hasn't left the house all day. Put on some clothes, boy!!!

So, to extend the outright lack of brain function in the household today, DD has invited her best friend over to wash their cars. Did I mention it's frigid outside? Have we lost our minds? Oh, and Mr. Healthy is outside with HIS best friend, putting brakes on said friend's car. Yeah.

Me? I'm sitting right here at the computer (now that the house has cooled back off from the heater episode), and checking out blogs. I'm addicted to what's going on in every one else's life. And I'm starting to feel photo envy, you know, when your pictures are not great like all the other pictures on all the other great blogs you visit?

So, here's me. DH's mom took this picture, of me and the biggest bass I've ever caught. Which DH loves to remind me, is not NEAR as big as his was. It's a good thing I love him! Oh, please ignore the fact that I'm wearing a tank top, and I know I don't look good in it. DH loves it, and I guess that's all that matters. When you're fishing, and not really out in public!

Hugs!

No comments: