Sunday, October 26, 2008

First Post

Here is where I have to admit I have no idea what I'm doing. That's my first "wanna bee", I want to be a blogger! I've spent way too many hours reading other's blogs, and the excitement of it all finally got to me.

So, aside from the lack of blogging knowledge..... what else would anyone want to know about me?

I've become aware of the compelling need to pack everything up and move west. Why? DH and I have bounced the idea around for a couple of years now. We don't know anyone "out west". And for some strange reason, we both want to "live off the land". Or something close to that. I can probably blame that on "Little House on the Prairie." Don't really know what DH's deal is. I just know it came out of his mouth watching "Twister" one day.

I also "wanna bee" a quilter, gardener, cattle rancher, and a host of odds and ends. Will any of this really happen? Guess you'll have to stick around and find out.

Hugs,

Diana

No comments: